Friday, August 19, 2005

hmmm

You know, the new improved me, arrived at in a satori-like moment about three weeks ago, and then clawed back to last weekend whilst a friend was visiting from the West Coast, well, leaves a bit to be desired. As in the solemn self-oath 'I will not go out 7 nights a week anymore'. Monday, Tuesday - father; Wednesday - break-up; Thursday - patch rocky friendship; Friday....well....Shabbat Shalom, I'm off to a co-worker's birthday party at some bar. New York is pernicious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Crazy said...

I so wish I was in New York and going out 7 nights a week.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's so, so true.

10:30 AM  
Blogger itinerarium said...

I appreciate it, actually. Balance is elusive, but my ability to whinge about virtually anything is rather confirmed by the 'Oh no. Too much fun in NY. I am weak of will and fleeing my own work at the moment" shtick. It is a bit much to muster sympathy....

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home